Re: [IP] conspiracy and a cure(long)

Melba D Fisher <email @ redacted> wrote:

>   Have you ever wondered why the CD is interested in this little group.
> My computer had a search engine put on it and my computer went out.
>   So don't be surprise if you get the same treatment

Do you mean the CDC?  AFAIK, the CDC is *NOT* interested in this group (which isn't so little).  *I* am interested as I am diabetic and I use a pump (as of February 19 of this year).  But there's no need to use a search engine to find the CDC.  The URL is http://www.cdc.gov.

Now, TO THE ADMINISTRATORS: Melba (or Diane or whoever she is) has now made not just outrageous claims that she cannot support with any evidence, she has now personally attacked me as one of the agents of misinformation.  While she is entitled to her opinions, no matter how unfounded, I suggest that her personal flame is not appropriate for this list (or any other, for that matter), and I'm more or less formally requesting that you, the administrators, take some action in this matter.

As for me, I suggest that this person's resorting to this form of attack fully discredits her and is essentially a QED for Jack's suggestion that she's little more than a troll.  And, since this has nothing to do with insulin pumps, etc., I'll post no more on any of Melba/Diane's missives.  I've added her to my kill file so I won't see any more of her twaddle.

My apologies for taking up bandwidth in trying to engage her.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.