Re: [IP] Warts

well, jan,  for what it's worth...

geneva was plagued last year with about 20 warts on all of her fingers.  big
ones too!

we almost tried a method with our dermatologist, but her 'solution' had
expired ...so we needed to make new appt.  we were headed off to sanibel
island, in florida for vacation, so we postponed dermo visit until

wouldn't you know...the warts disappeared about a week after our trip.  we
can only attribute the wart loss to the heated pool / hot tub that geneva
LIVED in while we were there for a week.

I later 'heard' somewhere...read somewhere that heat sometimes can make
warts go away.

it is worth a try.  we had tried the over the counter stuff....to no avail.

ruth...mom to geneva...who also had warts as a child and they went away on
their own.