[IP] forgetting to bolus

sally,

we purchased a very cool  watch for 11 yr. old geneva this last year to help
her remember to check blood around 9:30 am  ( for post prandial readings).
it is a CASIO BABY G  watch.   around $80 but in all sorts of great colors.
it is a diving watch ...so she can swim with it.  she doesn't take it off.
it stores phone numbers and has several alarms.    kids in elem. school love
them.  we ordered it online.

this was a good incentive for geneva to remember to test at an odd time of
day.

ruth
geneva's mom