[IP] Help with Mellitus Manager

I've had my FastTake cable for a year or more now, just got up the nerve to
order Mellitus Manager, which I understand a lot of you use and like.
Finally got the meter to download, but can't quite figure out Mellitus
Manager.  It asks for you to set the meal times - well, the beauty of the
pump is that, today, Jenna didn't eat breakfast ('cause she slept till
noon), ate lunch at 1:15, snacked all afternoon, then supper at 6:30.
That's a real different day than, say, a school day where she has breakfast
at 7:15, lunch at 12:00, and supper - well, that's always a variable.

If someone could guide me through making Mellitus Manager help me, Please
write to me.  It's okay to do this off the list, since my questions could
get kind of irrelevant for the readers who either know how to use it, or
don't have it!

Nancy Morgan