Re: [IP] new infusion sets

I had a chance to speak with a disentronics rep in May about the new
infusion sets.  I even got to look at one.  I really like the look and feel
of them .  I can't wait for them to become availble.  They are like the
soft-sets in that they go straight in.  There will be varying lenghts of the
cannula.  I asked if they would have a tool like the soft-serter available,
and I didn't like the answer that I got.  He said that they will not have a
"soft-serter" like tool because it is a crutch and what happens when someone
who only knows how to insert the set with the tool has to insert one without
the tool.  i thought that was a rather silly excuse not to have the tool.