[IP] Autonomic Neuropathy - incontinence

 In need of info. on autonomic neuropathy. Experiencing mild incontinence and
lack of sensation when urinating. After looking up some info. from ADA, I
found that  AN can cause inability to empty the bladder. Before this problem
I had been needing to urinate after just doing so - small amts. at a time.
Now I don't feel myself needing to go and when I notice I have to go it's too

Had a baby Dec 1998 and thought the problem was related, but now I'm afraid
it is DM related and will be making an appt. on Monday. Any info. would be
appreciated and anyone can post offline if preferred.

Beth H.
Type 1 / 21 years