Re: [IP] (no subject)

Sandra,
  This research has ben done in this country for several years.  I cant
locate my info about it.  It was being done experimentally utilizing
aborted fetus beta cells.  The Government put a stop on it because of the
abortion factor.
  I of course agree that we do not need to use abortion for body parts.
However, with the cloning factor in the works they can grow all the Beta
cells they want or need.