Re: [IP] Eye Stuff

Ruh:
  Be careful what ever you do!  The first thing I would do is find
another opth, ask your endo if he has any suggestions. Second are you
near a college campus?  if so go to the Library and look at their
periodicals.  There should be a section where you can look up information
that is stored  in the library of Congress.  For a nominal fee they will
send you a copy of any article you request.  Talk to Liberians ask for
help in your research.  There may even be an E-mail from the Library of
Congress ask about that at the library.
  Ruth--I am supposed to be blind from retno.  I have 20/20 corrected
vision BECAUSE of the right Doctor!