[IP] good candidate for pump therapy

I'm not naive nor so blindly happy with pump therapy so as to think everyone
should want to be on the pump nor that the pump is for every person with
diabetes - it's obviously a personal choice.  But puuuuhhhleease .This line
about who is a good candidate for pump therapy that I see everywhere, not
just in the Pumping Insulin book's chapter on kids, makes me crazy.  Would
someone please answer this question:  Who is a good candidate for multiple
daily insulin injection therapy?  HARUMPH