Re: [IP] Re: to Linda Culumovic or other MM508 users

These BGs are excellent and the kind of fine tuning you are doing is what
pump users do all the time.  Growing kids change needs periodically, changes
in schedule, lifestyle, etc will all make it necessary to readjust rates.
This is a forever ongoing process but as you get good at it, it should get
less worrisome.  Does sound like his nightime basals need lowering.  Trick
is to find out the times.  Try Pumping Insulin or the web site on nighttime
basal testing.