[IP] Help, Please

As stated the other day, I wondered how Dr. Bender was doing. He has
responded to me and I'm still having problems reaching his address. I
uninstalled my PC and reinstalled it thinking I have a hitch in my gitalong.
Still can't reach that particular addy. BUT, in the meantime, as I was
warned, the uninstalling wiped out my address book. Would those who have
written to me privately and care to, please post me again so I will have
your addy? Don't know what to do about the good Dr.
Jan email @ redacted  http://maxpages.com/bludasue