[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #273

In a message dated 06/23/2000 6:31:36 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Well heck!! don't be so stingy with yourself, go whole hog. All you
 have to do is add the Hershey's bar and the graham cracker and you've
 got the whole thing!! ...mmmmm...... carbs are all on the packages
 email @ redacted
Jeez!!Read your post & slobbered all over my keyboard.  Guess I'll hafta go
camping next weekend.  Can smell the campfire now and taste the smores.