Re: [IP] School & D

At 03:52 PM 6/24/00 email @ redacted wrote:

Wow!! With over 2,500 members on this list, that's a pretty broad
question... I'll bet we have people from every state in the US and
virtually all the provinces of Canada. That isn't even counting those from
Mexico, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand and a few locations in
Europe, etc. Are you interested in any place in particular?? :-)

Seriously, if you have a question for a particular person, it really helps
to either put their name in the message or write to them privately.