Re: [IP] I REALLY liked the new D-TRON!

Thanks Carolyn,  I've been very pleased with my son's HTronV100 for the past
5 years and now that the time is drawing near to upgrade, I appreciate
hearing this information. (Of course if it was a 2 pump DTron deal, I would
have NO QUESTION about ordering the upgrade today!  )

Regards,
Ellen H. Ullman
Mom, Advocate for children with diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">
http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html </A> aka KidsRPumping (Children
using the insulin pump).
 SUPPORT FUNDING A CURE FOR DIABETES.  <A HREF="http://www.drinet.org">
DIABETES RESEARCH INSTITUTE IN MIAMI FLORIDA </A>.