Re: [IP] UNappreciated lecture's

Just say what I say when another Md other than your Endo Questions you about
you diabetes control.   I just say well I'm not in perfect control but,  I
am in better control than those one in five americans who have diabetes and
don't even know it yet!!  Than I finish off by saying have you ever been
checked to see if you carry the jean!!  It works every time!!  A little
Bullsh**t goes along ways!!     C J Jutras  Lewiston, Maine