Re: [IP] UNappreciated lecture

What great advice. Being open about your control can invite abuse.  People
also feel entitled to boss kids and teens around.  Individuals in a role with
some authority often abuse it.  This broad knows eyes; not diabetes.  She's
an idiot.
Actually, I have had similar experiences as a (non-diabetic) patient.  For
example, going to a lab to get blood drawn for a bunch of tests, and the guy
taking the blood starts asking why I am having all these tests.  None of your
business bucko!