Re: [IP] Re:UNappreciated lectures

The more I think about this topic, the more I realize that, as the years go
by parenting a diabetic teen, the more annoyed I become with anyone other
than a diabetic, giving me advise.  If I like and respect the doctor or
fellow diabetic parent, I will listen and learn.  But generally speaking, my
daughter has convinced me that, unless you are diabetic (which I am not), you
really don't know.  I really have to respect that.  If a diabetic says
something I think is wrong, that's ok because at least this person has earned
the right, through personal experience, to his/her opinion.