Re: [IP] CGMS this weekend

In a message dated 6/24/00 4:19:01 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  It makes me dream about what is right around
 the corner in diabetes treatment. >>
Yes, I want the CGMS to turn into a monitor that has a window that shows me
my bg every 5 minutes.  Maybe someday.

And I'm trying to cut the office some slack, just so frustrating when you go
to them for help and you have to lead them thru it.

I woke at 66 this morning, it will be interesting to see the data and how I
got there.