Re: [IP] Re: to Linda Culumovic or other MM508 users

> His nurse educator did spend 6 wks fine tuning the basal rates with
> 2/day inputs, but we never did any "fasting". I have all these daily
> logs and keep thinking that this information could probably be doing me
> some good but don't know enough to interpret it. I have slightly
> adjusted his AM basal rates with good results but I haven't been able to
> nail the PM rates.

It is a moving target, be aggressive about it. I was very tenative about
tweaking basals for Lily when we first started, finally our endo simply
told us to go for it. She said we had more info in real time than she did
and to make the adjustments we thought appropriate. We did and it worked
fine. Can't say as I feel real comfortable about it even now, over 5
years later, but when the numbers indicate a change is necessry, we just
do it.