Re: [IP] UNappreciated lecture

I know that feeling, I have to deal with military doctors, and the latest one
was chastising me about a 7.1 A1C, giving his wealth of information, I was
tempted to say "and how long have you been a diabetic (myself 25 years) and
also HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A DOCTOR?????"  He was a new, freshly promoted
Captain, so he hadn't been out of med school very long.  I held my tongue of

Live like there's no tomorrow,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Work like you don't need the money,
Dance like nobody's watching.........  TE/hwd