[IP] computers & meters

Does anyone know if any of the glucose meters are compatible with a Mac? I
just received a complimentary meter from Accu-Chek which requires Windows.
(My first meter was an accu-chek and I still have nightmares about trying
to calibrate it with that film that needed to be drawn through it! But it
was better than urine testing or chem strips!) I checked LifeScan, too.
They also require Windows. I'm not extremely computer savvy, but would like
the ability to track my own trends. As a new pumper, I'm hesitant to adjust
my own dosages. But as a 27 year diabetic, I'm not used to anyone else
controlling my disease! Thanks in advaance. Knowledge is power....Lynn