[IP] Is there a silhouette equivolent of a soft-serter?

I am a new pumper and I have a minimed 508.  I was
looking at the included silhouette infusion set and I
like how the disconnect is right on the set itself
instead of the 4 inches of tubing for the softset QR.
My only problem is that I can't find a device that
injects the set for you (yes i realize you have to
have a 30 degree angle).  Are there any devices that
do that or is it required to insert it manually every
3 days?

Do You Yahoo!?