Re: [IP] CGMS this weekend

Jeanie, I was hooked up a week or so ago also.  My endos office didn't know a
whole lot about it either, but I was only the 3rd one to use it.  Give them a
break and do all you can to help them and maybe the next patient will benefit
By the way, the data from the 1st day was fine (from 8.30 am) but the data
dropped out on the 2nd day.  Then on the 3rd day it was fine again.  So I
lost a complete day of data.  The only thing I did was put extra tape over
the site to help keep it in.  The office thinks I did something wrong but I
think they did something wrong.  The information was very good and the test
is well worth the extra hookup.  It makes me dream about what is right around
the corner in diabetes treatment.