Re: [IP] Someone pinch me

In a message dated 6/23/00 9:13:02 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I didn't realize pumps could be programmed for .1 unit.
 That's great.  Do you know if mini-med will do that also? >>

MiniMed has always come with .1 unit increments (well, my always goes back to
the 506 model 4 yrs ago).  If you go with D make sure to do this change,
you'll need it, especially with a little one, I know I'd have a hard time
with .5 unit increments and I'm no little kid!

Hope you get one soon!