Re: [IP] Honymooning IDDMers

Andrew,

Could you please give me the reference to this article or describe
how I might go about searching for it?  I am considering requesting
that my 4 year old son who was diagnosed with diabetes last Monday be
started on the pump as soon as possible.  I would be very interested
to learn more, and a reference to a medical article would be very
useful.

Thanks,
Tim