[IP] Start pumping soon!

Hello everyone

Been on the list mostly as an observer, havent posted much as my daughter
still hasnt started pumping. Her name is Eileen and shes 12., dxd 93.
The good news is shes starting saline inf. on July 14. We are looking for
better control, havent been great lately. Endo says growth hormones. Im a
little anxious. This list has been a great help.

mom to Eileen, 12. SOON TO BE PUMPING!!!