[IP] CGMS this weekend

Hi All,

After two months of pestering the dr's office (nephrologist --cause he's the
closest thing to a good endo avail here in Phoenix) and much grief in trying
to work with his office staff, who were filing me in the circular file, I got
hooked up to the CGMS today. I had to threaten to sit in their office until
they did it.

Anyway, went to get hooked up this morning and had to read instruction book
myself and guide the new office helper thru the procedure.  Got it in, its
working fine.  Why is everything so hard????

I'm anxious to see what my bgs are doing in the night, has always been a
problem for me and I still test twice in the night after 4 years of pumping.

I told them I wanted a listing of all the bgs with times besides the graph.
I think I read that someone on the list had that done.  Said they'd let me
read that inst book too?   Maybe they should pay me??

I'll let you all know what happens, I'm having fun with this new toy today!