[IP] Paranoid

> Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:08:34 EDT
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Cure for diabetes
> I would rather be diabetic than paranoid.
> >
> > From: email @ redacted
> > Paranoid about what???
> >Santana

That depends on one's own definition of paranoia = the dictionary says:
Psychosis characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or grandeur
usually without hallucinations.  2. A tendency on the part of an individual
or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness
or others.

Many people really mean *self-conscious* when they use the word paranoid. As
in *I'm so paranoid about my hair.*  Yeah, I'm suspicious that it's going to
attack me.  lol