[IP] Cures, Cancer, gastroparesis and my knowledge of the Cure for D as well as captive audiance

Tamoxifen citrate is a synthetic estrogen which is used to treat estrogen
receptor positive breast cancers. It is also useful to a limited extent
treating progesterone receptor  positive breast cancers. It works by
blocking the hormone receptor sites on the cancer cell and interfering with
protein synthesis and thereby blocks cell division. It is actually not a
very difficult drug to take although it gives you symptoms of menopause like
hot flashes and some facial flushing.  Gastroparesis is not to my knowledge
a complication of tamoxifen therapy. Gastroparesis is often seen in
diabetes, the result of neuropathic changes in the nerves of the stomach and
intestines. I have had it for several months myself. It really is more than
just the stomach. the esophagus and the intestines are also involved. More
accurately it should be called diabetic enteropathy. I noticed that after I
started pumping 7 months ago, the symptoms have eased quite a bit but I
still have it. OF COURSE BECAUSE I HAVE AN IN ON THE CURE FOR DIABETES I
WOULD JUST ALLOW ALL THIS STUFF TO TAKE OVER MY BODY BECAUSE I'm SO NORMAL
and WELL ADJUSTED TO THIS DISEASE WHICH I too HATE. I went last week to the
ophthalmologist and told the technician there that I enjoyed not seeing
properly and all the cobwebs floating around in my vitreous. She told me
that if was better about my control I wouldn't have all of these problems. I
told her that I was just insuring that she kept her job and did not have to
stand on unemployment. After sighing a consent they gave me the damn
flurosicine and I was able to pee gold for about a week. All because of my
beloved diabetes. She was so dumb that she said I cant get a reading on your
left eye. I said I wrote down that I'm blind in my left eye and can't see
out of it. Of course if there was a cure for diabetes its hiding around the
corner from the one for cancer which I heard about when I worked in a cancer
hospital. Give me a break. Don't include me in this idiocy. Diabetes is
costly and costs millions in lost productivity. Of course thanks to my
diabetes I can live in a research lab all day and spend hours in the
library, trying to read thru my cobwebs. Sorry for shouting but take a lude.