Re: [IP] new infusion sets

Are you thinking of the Ultraflex coming out in August?  This will be
a teflon cannula with a disconnect similar to the one that will be on
the new Rapids.  It will come in 8,10 and 12 mm and will have
about the same profile as the Tenders.  Don't know about using the
Sofserter with these as they will be distributed by Disetronic.