Re: [IP] UNappreciated lecture

I am a mother of a teen and we both would feel exactly the way you did in
that office.  What nerve!  You were a captive audience and this woman knew
NOTHING.  And she didn't have the sense to SHUT UP.  I think a 7.0 is really
a good A1C; for anyone.  Actually, all the research shows that a 7.0 and
under is what you should shoot for.  So, young lady, you have succeeded in
your diabetes management goals, and you should be very proud of yourself.
Keep up your good work.  I'm sure your mother is very proud of you.  I would