Re: [IP] deciding not to check

My daughter, who was diagnosed 12/97 and has always been very cooperative and
responsible, is also going through a phase where she hates her diabetes,
doesn't want to think about any more than she absolutely must, and is not
checking as much as she used to.  It happens.  I have a hard time thinking
about what it is doing to her body, but I know in my heart, that I would do
the same thing as a kid.  I have thought about this a lot and have decided to
lighten up on her.  Diabetes is such a burden.