Re: [IP] UNappreciated lecture

Sorry about your encounter with the eye woman from God knows where.  I
remember reading a posting about a month ago regarding this same sort of
situation.  One IP member wrote:  I just consider the source and then
disregard it.  This person had the perfect answer.  The eye woman didn't
want to take the time to listen or learn.  She was condescending (it sounds
like it anyway) and in her own world even though she was attempting to care
and do her job.  I bet most of us  get the same reaction when we have candy
in our mouths.  That is the best part of an insulin pump: you can eat w/a
lot more freedom.  Heck, I test a bagizillion times a day but it allows me
to cover all the sour patch kid candy I want.  Don't let them get you down.