Re: [IP] Clara Barton and Joslin Camps

In a message dated 6/22/00 9:46:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ust wondering how many of you on this list went to either Clara Barton or
 Joslin Camps as a child?  I went to Barton as a camper from 1986-93 and as a
 counselor from 94-96.  (I also remember the dances with Joslin fondly!!)
 That place changed my life.
I went to CBC in 1988, 1989, and 1990. It was great to be around others that
had to do all the testing and giving the shots like you.  CBC is a real
family camp.
My sister Michelle also went to the camp as a camper, then a CIT, then a
counselor, then the lab technician and finally as the dietitian.  I can't
remember the year she started, but she was there until 1989.
Kerri Bailey