>Go to www.lifescan.com
>or email them at:
>email @ redacted

or call their 1-800 customer service #. I just asked for a meter to sample
it and they agreed to send me a complimentary meter (a FastTake with the
forearm-use friendly strips, no less!). I love my Accuchek but any 15
second, draw blood from other places than fingertips meter is worth getting
for free and giving a good trial to:) I also love th eitsy bitsy fasttake
and had my eyes on them for a while now.