Re: [IP] Cure for diabetes

At 01:05 PM 6/23/00 -0500, you wrote:
>   Dr Bender,  You and I know there is a cure for Diabetes.  However,
>Because Diabetes is a multi Billion Dollar industry it will be blocked
>from getting to the public
>By:  The Medical Profession. The Drug company, The Insurance Companies
>and the Federal Government.

You must also think how much the Government is paying for the treatment of
Diabetes and its complications..  its a ASTOUNDING amount.. Insurance
companies really make money off healthy people and not those that
constantly have medical bills coming in that is why they refuse so many
treatments.  Now the Drug Companies is the one I am not sure about  they
over price everything so if anyone has a cure and is hiding it it has to be
the Companies and not the other 2..

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438