I ordered the Profile for free since they were running that special we have
been talking about.  Well, I received it a few days ago.  It was the meter
and the case.  Nothing else.
Today I received another package from them.  ANOTHER PROFILE, case, strips,
control solution and a pricker.
They told me to tell all of my friends that the deal runs until the end of
I think what happened was after I ordered my new free machine I also asked
them about returning expired test strips.  They must have put my name down
twice since they received 2 emails from me.
I was going to return it until I thought of how much money we pay them for
strips and such.  Might as well keep it.  Can always use an extra.
Melissa...lovin lifescan