Re: [IP] deciding not to check

> One of the side benefits to pump therapy
> that I've often promoted is that being able
> to calculate, adjust, etc. makes checking
> akin to doing your math homework, having
> the answers immediately accessible in the
> back of the book & being able to corroborate
> with a "uh huh..got that one right too".....
hahaha makes me picture a kid (noone you know! HONEST!)
sitting in the back row of math class ranting to the
instructor about "Why do I have to LEARN this?  I'm
never going to use it, and even if I am, I can just use
a calculator!!!"

If my fourth grade math teacher could only see me
now... she'd say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"

-Sara G. (tipping her head in respect for the one
teacher who got her to appreciate the beauty of