Re: [IP] deciding not to check

In a message dated 6/22/00 6:01:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I know your children are the most important things in
 the world to you.  Make sure they know it too... >>
Sara G:
    For not having had children, you have very credible insights
nonetheless!! Thanks for sharing your perspective too. I've found the single
most important suggestion I can give to parents, especially those
contemplating pump therapy for their child, is to establish a "partnership"
relationship so that the child knows your are always 'there" for him/her, and
although you can't make it all "go away", you do appreciate how hard this is
at times to maintain the constancy of the diabetes routine.

Regards, Renee