Re: [IP] Hep B Vaccine Linked to Onset of DM

It is from a 1999 publication, probably spring or summer.  It is
probably still being published in their "Health Revelations." I just
haven't been receiving any since then. The article appeared in all
the newsletters that were sent to me - which were four or five. Let
me know if you need any more info or a copy of the publication.

Cindy, mom to 13 y/o Noah, dx 6/96, pumper since 7/99