Re: [IP] deciding not to check

  Noah, too, hates bringing attention to himself where his D is
concerned.  We discussed his leaving class early to test before lunch
and he didn't like that idea.  They're only given 30 minutes for
lunch so it doesn't provide enough time for him to take away 5-10
minutes for testing.  He barely has enough time to eat as it is
following a class in another building on the third floor or gym
class, etc.   So, Noah does his bg testing right in the classrooms
and in the cafeteria at lunch time.  He and his classmates are all
fine with this.  Actually, they think it's kinda cool.  This is what
works and is comfortable for Noah.  Maybe talk to Kevin and figure
out a comfortable solution that would work for him.  The more
accepting EVERYONE is of this disease, the more comfortable EVERYONE
will become, especially our kids.  Good luck!!