[IP] FW: ContentsDirect - The Lancet, 09900, Vol 355 Iss 9222

FYI from The Lancet.

Jim Handsfield
Statistician
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States Public
Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.