Re: [IP] Iowa Pumpers-march

>One of your Seators is a practicing (or was a practicing doctor) He is
>still very much a doctor and for a march or something like that his office
>might be able to help

Are you talking state senator, or federal? Our federal senators are Tom
Harkin and Charles Grassley, and I am not aware that either of them is,
or has been a doctor. Nor can I find anything on their websites to
confirm this. However, I do know from personal experience that at least
one of them is excellent on healthcare and responds very favorably to
communications from his constituents...
One of our federal representatives, Greg Ganske, is a physician. Plastic
and reconstructive surgery. His wife is also a practicing physician in
Des Moines, but I don't know for sure if he is still practicing. I don't
quite live in his district (just a little too far north). However, if
the folks planning the march would like to get in touch with me about
contacting him, I would be glad to help (I haven't been following that
thread too closely).