[IP] Me, Im OK

Thanks for your concern, I'm ok. I had an infection in my little toe that
pit me over the edge with my Bg's and ketones.Yuck. As an additional bonus
my site failed at 5AM awakening me. My wife who is always concerned about
me made me stay in bed where I tried to study some energy dynamics of
biological systems. Suitably bored, I fell asleep. I tested my e-mail and
it does work. Thanks all for your concern.
A Bender, M. D.