[IP] Sugar Blues

> First you feel shocky
> Then you feel rocky
> That's the way it goes with the sugar blues
> (OK who can tell me the rest of the words to this camp song.  Someone here
> must have a better memory than me (probably wiped out by karo)
> Yerachmiel

Sorry, my memories have to abruptly halt at this point. 8^(  A nearby
diabetic camp was $100 for one week and we couldn't afford it - HOWEVER, I
got $5 a week allowance ('50s). Wouldn't it have been nice for an older
person to put $2 per week away for 50 weeks and *let* me go to gain some
knowledge, independence, and camaraderie?
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)