[IP] Sils Tubing and bubbles

Does anyone have any trouble with bubbles in the Sils tubing (as opposed
to the MM Micro tubing)....we are finding that we have more trouble with
bubbles at the insertion end of the tubing. The insulin comes out fine
prior to priming, then a  long bubble appears at the end, as if the
reservoir is sucking the insulin back in .  We do the three times
turning and lubricating the reservoir, but still have trouble. Any

Susie, Mom to Matt, 13, dx'd 11/88....pumping 2 months!!