Re: [IP] child didnt test

In a message dated 6/22/00 9:03:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< he hated being last in line for lunch all the time and also hated the
 fact that he had to CALL me for a correction. >>
    And when Melissa was in 6th grade and the nurse called to say she'd been
missing a lot of her lunch time bg checks, the explanation turned out to be
that by arriving late to lunch, she didn't get a seat at the "right
table"......Not everything that our kids with diabetes are contending with is
readily apparent!

Regards, Renee (17 1/2 yr old Melissa's pump mom)