[IP] child didnt test

Lynn, PLEASE dont feel bad. I have a 12 year old that did almost the same
thing this year in school. He was supposed to call us whenever his bg was
over 140. There was a period of time when he would get in the car at the end
of the day and I would say "I guess your bg's were good huh" and he would
reply that it was like 136, or 139...

After a great number of these I caught on and approached him saying..."Kevin,
if I were to come to school, and check your meter, I bet I would see many #'s
above 140...what do YOU think?"  He said, "I think you are right Mom!"  He
was shocked that I was "smart enough" to figure it out! DUH...Come to find
out...he hated being last in line for lunch all the time and also hated the
fact that he had to CALL me for a correction.

So dont feel bad. Kids are gonna be kids. Sometimes it is hard though when
you know they are dealing with a life threatening disease!

Hang in there. (after your house is clean that is!)

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98
pumping 1 year