[IP] Cure for diabetes

Many people think that insulin is a cure. Many (Including some really scary
doctors) mthink that if you take your "shots" and don't cheat you won't get
any complications and if you do get these it's becaause you were a naughty
boy or girl. So much for medical school teaching. I was told my cataracts
and retinopathy were from my cheating as a young foolish adult. My last
dentist told me that I had good looking bone in my jaw. You must never
cheat. Well doc, let me tell you, I have a bridgeI'd like to sell you too.
What can we expect of the public if the medical establisment is so
unenlightened??? Hunh?
A Bender, M. D.