[IP] frustration

UGGGGHHHH, I am so pissed.  We went to oour infusion class may 21, and
ordered our Disetronic then.  I called and called our CDE to check it,
finally she called and told us it was not ordered for 2 weeks.  Then I kept
calling to check on it over the past 2 weeks, (now 1 month since original
order) I called every 3-4 days.  She kept saying she had not heard anything,
be patient, no news is good news.
Thanks to you guys I called Disetronic today...They had never even heard of
us!!!!  No pump on order, no nothing.  They called Texas Childrens to find
out what happened, and will now expedite our paperwork, once they finally get
it...CDE says hopefully she can get to it tomorrow.
I know these "professionals" are quite busy but for g-ds sake couldn't it
have gotten ordered sometime in the last dang month?
okay, thanks
mom to miranda 5, dxd 17 months and maybe one day pumping g-d willing!!!!